tisdag 11 februari 2014

♥ Hearts and flowers at MDUC! ♥

Tuesday and a new challenge comes alive at MDUC!
This time we want to see both hearts and flowers 

♥ I have used beatiful "New Year Sakura" Tilda from 
Magnolias Winter Wonderland 2013.
Textstamp "Love" from earlier collection. 

♥ Designpaper from Magnolias Winter Wonderland. 


♥ I have painted with "No-lines technice" using distress reinkers.
I stamped Tilda with Adirondack "Cloudy blue". 


♥ DooHickey die: Lovely Umbrella. 

♥ I use white pen "sakura gelly roll" for highlights. 


♥ It´s fun colouring with no lines but ughhh... sooo hard!
Need a lot of practice but patience is not my best capacity....


♥ Hearts, berries, cream roses and white lace from Hjerteboden.
Beaded Lavender Gypsophalia from Ribbon Girl.

Thanks for visiting my blogg! 


7 kommentarer:

  1. oh my dear ... my breath has taking by your card!!
    more then words beauty indeed and also want to tell you .. my eyes can do better for the noline technique but you done perfectly!! it was awesome my dear friend ...
    and you spray the flowers SO beautiful!!
    Hugs and Love,
    Yulis

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej Lillemor.
    Vilket vackert kort!! - och du har verkligen lyckats med den svåra färgläggningen.
    Kram Lisa

    SvaraRadera
  3. WOW..... Absolutely stunning card with perfect no line colouring technique!!!! I love it!!
    All is perfect!!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow Lillemor your no lines colouring is outstanding and your perfectly designed card is breathtaking! Love your attention to detail not just on Tilda but with the carefully chosen enbellies too!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. greeting cards australia are getting new trend now a days.occassion cards is leading company which provides best greeting cards

    SvaraRadera
  6. Awesome no lines technique! Your Flowers are just stunning and compliment your card Beautifully!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!