söndag 16 juni 2013

Anything goes...

 Hi Magnolialovers! 
Back again with another card for MDUC.
This week we´re making it easy to join,
anything goes is the theme!

I have used one of my favourites among Magnolias
latest collection, Special Moments, called Forget me not Tilda.
There are several new stamps in this collection that I have a crush on...
So keep your eyes wide open, I will soon share
something new in here...




I made a takeaway giftcard with Magnolias new Strawberry Doohickey die. 
I have also used Cloudy tag wich is a little more wider. 
Perfect  when  you´d like to use some bigger textstamp.
Other Doohickeys: Weddingleaf and small strawberryflower.

Magnolias new patterned paper from Once upon a time.


Edges are inked with pumice stone, walnut stain,
sewed and embossed with Rangers Gold EP.


Tim Holtz Tagdie and butterfly border.


♥ I just love this new Tilda, so cute that I just had to get
her in mini aswell! 

Remember to stop by at MDUC to see what
lovely things my friends have made for you this week!

Love & Light
Lillemor





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!