söndag 7 augusti 2011

Magnolias Open House...

Hi dear stampers !

I just wanted to share this exciting news with you.!!!
October the 8th Magnolia will celebrate with inviting
you to "Open House" in their shop i Borås, Sweden.
I will be there with my friends
Camilla H, Camilla S Bakke and Monique!

♥♥♥ 
There will be Make and Takes,
Demonstrations, Workshops and
lots of new stamps!
I am looking forward to meet
a lot of old and new friends this day.
I will tell you more about this party
as we getting closer to the date.

♥♥♥ 

♥ Have a really nice evening !




5 kommentarer:

  1. Låter väldigt spännande! :o)
    Hoppas kunna vara där!

    KRAM,
    Hanna

    SvaraRadera
  2. Can You 'beam me up' to Sweden Lillmor, so I can come ??!LOL
    Sounds so much fun xxx
    Hugs
    Debbie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Lillemor,

    I am very excited I will finally meet you, Camilla and Camilla!
    I am sure we will have a great time together with all the lovely people who work for Magnolia and all the nice visitors!

    Many hugs from Holland,
    Monique xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gleder meg kjempemasse Lillemor!!:) Det skal bli utrolig gøy!♥
    Stor klem, Camilla

    SvaraRadera
  5. Tror jeg kommer i år også - gleder meg :)

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!