onsdag 4 maj 2011

Graduation for a farmerboy...

Hi!
Today I want to share this graduationcard for
a farmerboy on his graduationday.
I have used Edwin and a circle poststamp
(I just looove Magnolias graduationstamps!)
The other stamps is not from Magnolia.


The letters are QK "Chandelier".
Papers from My minds eye "Lost and found".
The numbers are stickers from
Mylittleshoebox.
Edges are inked and sewed.
Border ounch "Lattice" Martha Stewart.


I have coloured with distress ink reinkers.
The sheep has some puffy velvet,
Flowers from Wildorchidcrafts and some
crackle paint "Picket fence" on.
Stickles platinum and 3d-glace.
Ink: Staz on Timber brown.


Here is place to write a personal message.
Cheesecloth with crackle paint and stickles.
Hinges from Tim Holtz that I´ve minimized
and just used a little part of.



5 kommentarer:

  1. This is a wonderful graduation card. The papers and colouring are fabulous, and I love how the images are put together.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Haha, så herlig.
    Knallfine farger og oppsett og detaljer og pynt. :)
    Flotte motiver.

    Klem, Anne.

    SvaraRadera
  3. You make the best cards ever, I so love seeing what you've created next. This is just fabulous.

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is AMAZING WORK....love this precious card!!!!!! This shows real talent!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Vilket fint kort, kul att se den gamla hÄnglatjuren också.

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!