söndag 2 augusti 2009

A card for Just Magnolia

Here is a card I have made for Just Magnolia.
This weeks teme was to use distress ink in
some way. As I usually paint with distress
ink it was an easy choise to join this challenge!
I have painted Tilda with distress ink. The text
has also got some distress ink on. All stamps
comes from Magnolia. I have also used the
new papers "Lazy Summeedays" that comes
from Magnolias own line. Finally I have
sprayed some Glimmer Mist gold over the whole
card for a lovely shimmering effect.

I just want to make sure you won´t miss my
yummie Magnolia Blog Candy. Click here and
you will get right to it!

Thanks for popping by!//Lillemor

8 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket underbart kort!! Vad duktig du är på att färglägga, sååå fint!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så nyyydelig kort!!!
    Nydelig malt motiv og fargekombinasjonen med rødt og lysegrønt var flott!
    Anne -:)

    SvaraRadera
  3. what an amazing card and so wierd as Im colouring this image in now lol...stunning colouring as always...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oohhhhw I always love your cards soooo much Love all of them Your such a amazing designer
    Maiby I should send you my adres hi hi
    Hugs Moon

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wow, BEAUTIFUL! I love your coloring of this image ... little Tilda looks real! Awesome job on this card. :) hugz, Mary

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gudars vilket vackert kort! Färgläggningen är fantastisk och designen är perfekt. Vilken fröjd att titta på. Jag vill kunna göra ett lika fint kort när jag blir stor! ;)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi there,
    Your cards are seriously amazing!
    What an inspiration for a newbie like me:P
    I'm just stopin'by to say hello,I'm new to the team!

    xoxo
    Lucy

    SvaraRadera
  8. What an amazing card. I'm so glad I found your blog through Just Magnolia. I am now a dedicated follower.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!